dark magic special edition Or Pyro light

witch one is better. 8)[shadow=red,left][/shadow]

“Better” is a matter of personal preference. However, No Yo-Yo is Better then Another. Check out this post to learn more: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,653.0.html

As I said, it all comes down to preference. However, there is one little difference here. The Pyro Light is an all metal yoyo, while the Dark Magic has only metal rims. So you can decide what yoyo you want purely by material.

If you want a Full-Metal: Get the Pyro Light
If you want a Metal Rimmed: Get the Dark Magic.

Actually, Samad, if I’m wrong don’t kill me here :stuck_out_tongue: but doesn’t the Dark Magic YYE edition have black annodized rims? Not the usual material for the metal rims it would regularly have?

Yeah, but the rims are still metal. The only difference is that they are anodized. It is not a different material.

He’s right. It doesn’t affect play too much.
These yoyos are greatly different. How much money do you want to spend? My dark magic plays fine, I got all the way to masters with it. (And still can’t get an M1) My point is, you don’t have to have a metal to be good. Bi-Metals can do the same (JD). However, metal is probably smoother… and some people like the looks.

So, which shape do you like? And how big is your wallet?

dark magic special edition. if he can do masters, so can you. after all, there is only 100.

If you want a metal yoyo, I would go with the Project 2.

Like Samad said a yoyo is about personal preference. IN my opinion you cant compare the two. The special edition dark magic is more for “collectors” type of yoyoers while the pyro light is more for play. Its all about what you think.

Right.
It’s all personal preference. The two yoyos cannot even be compared. The Pyro Light is twice the price of the DM, and it is a full metal, the DM is a bi-metal.

I agree.