dark magic review

With shims and flowable it is one of my main players. It can be dead unresponsive, but tighten the gap and keep the orings in with maybe some lube, it will be responsive.

if you more advanced then hybrid will be better! :slight_smile:

Ahhh No. Most people prefer double oring over hybrid, as do I, and the double oring version will do the most advanced tricks known. Hybrid, in my opinion, is not as good as double oring.

well I own both and I think hybrid is a bit better than double o-ring. It is just my opinion guys so don’t ague over it.

buffallo :slight_smile:

yeh , i tried doing budha’s revenge out of the box but it sucks

No, It doesn’t. No offence, but it must either be that it is defective (1 in 1000, if not even less chance), or you are not proficient enough yet to use it. Hitman (either one) nor DM, not sure which you are reffering to, are plenty good. Watch Johnny DeValle and Andre Boulay brandish those things, and you’ll change your mind of its “Suckiness”

It all comes down to preference.

I wonder why andre and johnnie retired from competing they would probably be world champions again if they didn’t. :‘( :’(

Great review! ;D im getting one asap

for me , the dm was responsive straight out of the box but I pl;ayed with it and then it was pretty unresponsive. now, my dark magic just snags sometimes.

Great review