Dark Magic II

I was fairly excited to open the package, but as i started to use it, it didn’t live up to my expectations. I got it in neon yellow, but you will notice that the color and polished rims wear out VERY fast. I just cant use a dirty throw. So if there’s any one who wants to know what i did just message me. Anyway the bearing was VERY disappointing, but it was alright. The thumb grinds are NOT good in my case. The surface wasn’t very good for finger, or hand grinds. But don’'t this review get you down about it if you were going to get it. It’s a great overall throw, especially for beginners, its what i used. Here’s the dimensions/specs

Diameter: 56.13 mm / 2.21 "
Width: 41.4 mm / 1.63 "
Gap Width (mm/in) : Narrow Bearing: 3.00 mm / .12 "
Speed Bearing: 4.95 mm / .19 "
Response System: YoYoJam Silicone O-Ring
Compatible with Slim Pad CBC/K-Pad Response
Weight: 69 grams
Bearing Size: Size C (.250 x .500 x .187) YYJ Speed Bearing.

Concluding this review I will say, for any beginner or intermediate thrower, it is a great throw to get experienced. But in my opinion, any yoyofactory throw at the price, will out throw it. But my KonKave helped the play A LOT. Oh and to take the caps off i would recommend using a suction cup.
Thanks!

Could you give more details about how it plays (fast, slow, floaty or not).
The feel of it when you throw, etc.

When I used the play felt kind of sluggish and slow, but you get used to it,and it comes in handy when you want to slow the trick down a little. The wide gap makes it fairly easy to land it on the string making it a good beginners throw, and to help you learn a trick. The a fairly noticeable tug to the string at the bottom, As opposed to my Dv888 which feels weightless. the feel of playing is actually fairly smooth compared to other throw at the same price range. The DM2 does get a little vibey.

i was thinking about getting the dm2 but now i think im gonna get the echo…