dark magic, counter attack, xconvict,speeder,or protostar

which do you like better of those 5 please include pros and cons but you dont have to ;D :smiley: :wink: :slight_smile: 8)

Well, I like the Dark Magic. However, I don’t know what you like. Please tell me a little bit about your preferences…

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

They’re all fine yoyos. I just don’t know which one is right for you.

like xdohl said remember to post preferences in order for us to make accurate recommendations. Personally, i would go with the Counter Attack.

im sort of new to yoyoing so i dont really know but im intermediate but you can tell me which you like. this is only my second yoyo

What do you have now?

I would go with the dark magic,
Not saying the xconvict/counter attack isn’t good.
They’re both excellent.
I like the dark magic Because of its spin times, shape, and feel in the hand.
But yeah. Tell us your preferences.
We could tell you the better.

The DM has starbrust and o-ring response. This means that the spintimes for a newer player will be a lot lower than the other two. The Vict is an awesome yoyo and so it the counter attack. Just flip a coin.

i have a freehand and i like it a lot but its to responsive also im 12 with medium hands

Then get the vict or counter attack.

could you guys please add pros and cons but its ok if you dont

Pros and Cons would be totally up to the player, so it depends on the thrower. My pros and cons wouldn’t be the same as someone else’s, because I might like big yoyos, while they like small ones.

please help

thanks guys ;D.you really helped me but could you add what you think are the pros and cons

DM
Pros: Long spin times, hybrid response, ball bearing, excellent for thumb grinds, great for normal grinds.

Cons: Hybrid response, “YYJ Vibe”

Vict
Pros: long spin times, ball bearing, double o ring(can be swieched by silicone which makes it even better), built for stalls, great for grinds

Cons: weird shape at first but you get used to it, “YYJ Vibe”

Counter attack
Pros: long spinning, ball bearing, build off of plastic grind machine, center trac bearing to center string, k-pads for unresponsive play and tight binds, smooth

Cons: plays pretty loud

Just some quick pros and cons try checking online for video reviews or yoyoexpert’s search button for reviewd.

is the dm to snaggy and is the vict good for thumb grinds and how if you threw all 3 yoyos with the same amount of force which one would sleep longest

Ok I am going to tell you this once:
DO NOT BUY A YOYO BECAUSE OF SLEEP TIMES,
IT IS ALL ABOUT YOUR THROW.

Well the buddha king 2 is another story…

ok forget spin times but put pros and cons and please answer the stuff i asked

I think they’d all sleep about the same time.
The DM shouldn’t be snaggy once the bearing is broken in and once you have more experience in binding.
The X-ConVict should be good for thumb grinding once you take the caps off, but i’m not sure so you should ask zome one who has it.

thanks keep the replies coming

also what about the protostar pros and cons