DapperWooona's Rep Thread

Made an international purchase from @DapperWooona, this person knows what they’re doing, packs well, and is super chill, don’t hesitate to deal with! :smile:

1 Like

Bought a yoyo from Ivan
Packed really well, shipped fast, cool person!
Recommend to deal with!

1 Like

Completed a purchase from @DapperWooona the Evora was in immaculate condition as described and packed with care,@DapperWooona is a good dude and always has awesome rare yoyos in perfect condition would buy from him again.

2 Likes

Just completed a long international purchase from one DapperWooona…… it was Canada & USA……? I had no issues all went extremely well! Great thanks for a good buy……thank you Ivan

1 Like

Poor experience thus far. Was communicative until after I paid for a Gravity. Has been ignoring my DMs since for the past 10 days.

Edit: Just received a message from him with the tracking number.

2nd Edit: Yo-yo came as described. He’ll follow through just expect there may be some poor communication.

5 Likes

Purchased a throw from dapperwoona. It arrived safe and sound. It was exactly as described. I am very happy with how the transaction went.

Daniel

1 Like

It took some time, but it all worked out. I am satisfied with the transaction. Thanks @DapperWooona

Took a little longer than ideal (a little communication goes a long way), but everything arrived as described and well-packaged. Overall I’m satisfied.

1 Like

Traded 1:1 with DapperWoona, was a pleasure. Would gladly do it again!

1 Like

Communication kinda sucks, but at the end of the day Ivan will hook you up. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Had an Excellent time doing a pretty high-value trade! Shipping to and from Canada was nice and smooth, and Ivan even threw in a little OD yoyo as a bonus. Great trader/seller, definitely don’t hesitate to work out a deal with him!

1 Like

Yo-yo arrived as described and honestly rather quickly considering how spotty communication was.

Edit: Ivan will almost certainly leave you with radio silence for a week or two after receiving payment. Don’t fret! He is likely just “lost in the sauce” (his words) but he will get your stuff to you. He will respond eventually. Cut the guy a break. We all get lost in the sauce from time to time. As far as I’m aware, he has never ran off with anyones money or trades. Everyone has gotten what they’ve paid for and I’ve heard, if he makes you wait too long, he will throw in extras to make up for it. I will most likely buy from Ivan again. He always has heat and usually decent prices

1 Like

Excellent seller. Super well packaged yoyo! Definitely a reliable guy to deal with. 10/10 would recommend.

1 Like

Recently bought a kendama from @DapperWooona. He was very courteous answering all my questions and negotiating a deal.

As experienced by others, there was then a pretty long (2 weeks) period of silence and no additional replies after payment. Then he popped back in, apologized and told me he would compensate me for the delay with an extra and shipped promptly. He threw in a very nice nib kendama as a bonus, which I appreciated.

I’ll be honest, I was frustrated that I hadn’t heard from him in so long but I was also pretty confident that he would follow through. As said in others feedback, Ivan has been part of the community for a long time, so I still trusted him.

Despite the confusion and frustration, I would still buy from him again. :tipping_hand_man:t2: So just be aware of how he does business before choosing to deal with him.

1 Like

Great deal on a few yo-yos and great condition, all of them. They were packaged well — the torn half of a McDonald’s bag for filler was classic … seriously, I don’t care about the packaging used so long as it is packaged well and this small addition was effective while making me laugh, so bonus points there for making my day.

Anyone who is buying from him should know by now what to expect: Ignore what he says and expect up to two weeks for him to ship with ignored messages until he ships. If you go in with that mindset, I actually think he is perfectly okay to deal with. I certainly have no regrets.

Got some awesome SE’s from @DapperWooona

No tracking or shipment info was given. But, not gonna lie, checking the mail everyday for a few weeks was kind of fun. :mailbox_with_mail:

Everything came as described and well packed. He is a solid seller, would buy again. :+1:

1 Like

Bought two sets of SEs from Ivan. He packed them well and shipped immediately. I wouldn’t hesitate from buying from him again. Thank you!

1 Like

Just bought a chief from @DapperWooona, very communicative and super nice, responded to messages pretty much instantly. Threw in a zipline string too! (though I can’t remember what he specifically said it was.) Would definitely recommend and probably will buy from him again.

2 Likes

Bought a pair of SE from Ivan. Communication is great and fast. Shipping in time as promised. He seems a little busy so just remind him of tracking update. Otherwise, it’s great on my side.
Keep up the good work, Ivan.

1 Like

I purchased some rare side effects from DapperWooona’s, brass flat caps, Static Co Gray flat caps. yo-yo expert white logo on dark brownish black flat caps. Was a great deal with fast shipping. Would recommend doing deals with DapperWooona’s

1 Like