DapperWooona's Rep Thread

@DapperWooona was an EXCELLENT seller. Communicated promptly. Updated me throughout the process. The package made it to me very quickly and the packaging was extremly safe and secure.

He hits all the check marks of a A+ seller.

3 Likes

@DapperWooona is an amazing seller, he gave all the info and his packaging was superb. He even separated the axles and bearings and bubble wrapped everything twice.

Couldn’t be better.

2 Likes

All good here with @DapperWooona, prompt shipping, good to deal with, and accurate descriptions of the yoyos. Thank you for great deal, sir.

1 Like

Bought a MK1 Exia from Ivan, very communicative, shipped secure and safe. Always a pleasure. Don’t hesitate to deal with them.
Gets a five yo-yo rating from me.
:yo-yo::yo-yo::yo-yo::yo-yo::yo-yo:

1 Like

Excellent communication, fast shipping, and super well packaged yoyo! Definitely a reliable guy to deal with. 10/10 would recommend.

3 Likes

This guy is excellent at trading selling everything you name it. Had a great experience swapping some yo-yos with him and look forward to more in the future

2 Likes

Had a great experience bought two of the mintiest clyw cheifs out there. Came packed well and as described. Stoked and would definitely buy from him again!!

3 Likes

Excellent seller!

2 Likes

Had a great deal with Ivan, he helped me make a sweet Pomelo half swap possible.

Thanks man!

2 Likes

Second time buyer! Another awesome experience always easy dealing with him and he ships quickly even from Canada to the US no problems. Always has the best old clyw and it always comes as described or even better.! 100% recommend

2 Likes

Excellent trade w/ Ivan, was kept informed of their end of the deal throughout the trade, yo-yo was packaged very well and very efficiently, all around professional experience and I would not hesitate to deal with again!

Edited 2021-04-16: I’ll just add in another bit of recent feedback to my last post here. Completed another deal with Ivan with no issues, only beautiful yo-yos and rare goods :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My mans hooked it up!

We did a rather large sale and he gave me a great deal with a bunch of goodies. Items came quick, were as described and packaged securely.

I would easily buy from him again. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

@DapperWooona and i get along well, have decent conversations and he has a good sense of humor…

3 Likes

I had another good experience with them. Communication and shipping (as in, getting the package out, not the carrier’s shipping speed) was slower than before but I totally understand how life can get in the way and they were more than apologetic for the delay as well. They were kind enough to throw in an extra as well, a YYF Aluminum Dream, that I’m excited to try out. All in all, I would still not hesitate to buy, sell, or trade with them in the future. Thanks again for the cool throws!

2 Likes

Bought a couple throws from @DapperWooona ; well packed, solid communication. Recommended A+++++

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Postal service tried keeping my Bangarang from me but Dapper here is good to go! Shipped quick and excellent product with all the nubbins.

1 Like

Hooked me up with a nice deal, shipped it out timely and the item arrived packaged well in a condition just as described👌🏾

1 Like

Great seller, well-packed and came quickly. Thanks as always!

2 Likes

Took a little extra time, but the cascade I bought from him is safely in my hands. Dapperwoona is a gentleman and a scholar.

Thanks for the throw m8!

3 Likes

Very smooth trade with @DapperWooona
It was well packed and as advertised. I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with him in the future and would definitely recommend

1 Like