custom yoyos?

where can i get customized yoyos?

(J. Lev) #2

You’re not very likely to get one for mass production. The process of making a yoyo is very long and very expensive. However, there is one individual that I know of who would consider it, but he’d most likely only make the one. 3yo3 creates delrin yoyos, and is always open to suggestions. http://landonbalk.com/yoyos/yoyos.html

(JonasK) #3

Yes custom made yoyos are not mass produced (DUH). That’s kinda what makes hem custom made. Yes the DM is kind of “custom made” to André, but let’s face it; YYJ produces a lot of DMs (IMO), and to me they are a bit too “regular” to be “custom made”.

Some companies are open to the ideas of the public. But if you want a yoyo completely customized to your preferences, being sponsored by YYJ (they make a lot of signatures) might be a good idea. But back to the real life where you can’t just say “YYJ, make me a signature!” You can ask people that makes customized yoyos. I stumbled over a thread in the modding section and I found a “making a metal” project. If you could get private persons to make you a custom yoyo, then you have one.

Another way to get customized yoyos is to customize a yoyo yourself. You can mod a yoyo so it’s no longer like any other yoyo in the world. This might leave you with a feeling that you’ve just modded a yoyo and not gotten a custom one.

Addment: To get really unserious, Custom yoyos make yoyos that aren’t custom made.