Custom yoyo builder website

Ok so I was randomly looking for a way to have somebody make me a custom yoyo. I found this site called kyotoys. All I did was put in custom yoyo builder online and it popped up a little ways down. And now I am wondering if anybody here has used it or has looked at it thx!!! Would love some feedback and go check it out it looks pretty cool.

I haven’t purchased anything just so everybody knows

I believe the proprietor of that shop is a member here, Kyo. I haven’t personally dealt with him, but, have only heard high praise for his products.

French

Kyo Toys was a Platinum Sponsor of US Nationals this year, and had a nice set-up that let people really see the process of designing and producing your own one-off yoyo.

The site has been around for a while but hasn’t gotten much attention. I’m going to do a special feature on YoYoNews and go through the full process of designing something, and then Kyle is going to document the full process of producing it. Should be pretty rad. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ive seen a kyo yoyo its legit… he does good work.

Cool

Kyo definitely knows what he’s doing. He was the first to make a somewhat affordable titanium years ago, after YoyoJam’s $700 Titan Gold. Organic shaped, it’s one of my favorites.

Ok so this website is legit awesome I know what I probably going to get next