Custom Sonic & Knuckles DNA!!!

wow, that is really cool.

1 Like

Well I grew up playing Sonic & Knuckles on my Sega Genesis, and to this day, I’ll still bust it out and beat it in an afternoon. In fact right now as we speak (or type) I have Sonic 3 hooked on top of Sonic & Knuckles in my Genesis 8). I’m honestly not too fond of the new Sonics. Anything past Sonic Adventure 2 I don’t mess with, and even that can’t compare to the all-time classic Genesis Gems.

There I go again getting off on tangents… :stuck_out_tongue: I was going for a nostalgic design and that’s a pretty fair representation of something that was consistently present throughout my childhood.

Oh as for how I did that… I messaged Vendetta with an idea, sent him some crude design concepts (I mean REALLY crude lol! Pics are on my photobucket if anyone cares to see. Same username, I should really learn how to use photoshop lol), I sent it off and a little while later he sent it back. So essentially it’s my concept with his handywork.

Sooo beautiful, thats amazing. Now when I get some money up my sleeve I want to get a Skyline and make him do that except only Naruto!

1 Like

Cool. Just be aware that due to the nature of the anodizing process, you’re at a 3 color maximum.

Holy Crap is that awesome!

1 Like

THATS AMAZING!!! i want to send him my g5 and turn it into a shadow yoyo!!!

1 Like

Awesome. Just be sure that you make yourself aware of the process and the physical limitations of the anodizing process. For example, you need to limit your design to a maximum of 3 colors and make sure that your design is reasonable to accomplish on such a small space. Read more guidelines on his site: notfailanodizing.com

I love Sonic and Knuckles and I love this YoYo!

1 Like

That is intense. Give ye’self a pat on the old back.

1 Like

I really like this yoyo. Classic Sonic and Knuckles is way better than the new characters that have come out in recent years.

I’d love to be able to throw this yoyo every day. You’re a lucky person! :smiley:

Edit: If this is considered necro, I apologize. I’m not used to this board’s short timeframe for what’s considered necro, so I’m still getting used to checking dates. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Five days is nothing to worry about, Ironclad. It is good to see people trying to conform to the rules.

first off thats the best yoyo i have ever seen!

and sega is my favorite game system :slight_smile:

1 Like

there a game company… not a game system…

Sega has a game system :stuck_out_tongue:
And yeah it’s a game company.
And this is freaking aweeesommmeee!!!1 D: jealous hint

1 Like

WOW!!!..I WANT ONE!!! This is the BEST yoyo I have seen in my LIFE!

1 Like

i have a genisis by sega

that was called a genisis, not a sega, sega has made but sega is not a game system.

amazing hubstacks!!! can you make some tuts for doing them? ; - P

Well I don’t think making the stacks is really tut-worthy. It’s actually pretty simple. Go to the craft store and find rhinestones that closely match in size to the hubstacks, then just sand the top of the stacks down until they’re the exact diameter of the rhinestone (the stone should be just a hair wider in diameter than the stacks before you sand them). Apply super glue and voila! I dyed the actual stack itself green to match the color of the stone, but that’s purely optional.

A word of caution: if you do decide to take the stacks off, I will warn you that if the bearing slides off with the stack itself, you’ll have a pretty rough time getting it back out since you’ll only be able to get inside the stack from one side. I’d only recommend this if you’re fairly certain that you’ll want them to stay on like that permanently.

THX!!! I’ll make it on my 888 Stealth. Maby red…hmmm ; - P