I was screwing around in my garage and I stumbled across some pretty good spraypaints and I had an idea…
1x Duncan FHZ(I used the Metal Zero v1)
2x Coats of Matte Black acryllic enamel spray paint
and an artistic amount of splatter of your choice in color.
- Remove Bearing, spacers, axle
- Mask off the entire response/bearing seat area.
- apply coats of the black paint to your liking
- Spray your color of paint into something like a cardboard piece.
- Before it dries… SPLATTER
I’m particularly proud of this as I never really intended to start this, but it still turned out to be really nice.
If I could describe it in one word, I’d say it looks BRUTAL.
Thanks for letting me show off