Custom leather holsters

I’m going to make some leather holsters similar to the OG Tom Kuhn silver bullet holsters. I’m going to make some sized for the ZGRT Janus, because I want one. The style lends itself well for slimlines. Any suggestions for other sizes? What other slimmer yo-yos would you like a holster for?

16 Likes

A Daytripper holster might be interesting?

5 Likes

RBC

Sliver

Cold Fusion GT

7 Likes

Please put me on a order list for at least 1.

I think a size to the yoyos mentioned above would be good. I think One size could hold most slim lines.

4 Likes

Would buy one for the Pano/Diorama

9 Likes

Please place me on the order list. I would like one for the janus and the RBC.

Thank you!, Jeff (Fos1)

4 Likes

I’m learning. I’ve made molds for wet molding the leather and templates for cutting down to shape. And learning how to saddle stitch by hand.

14 Likes

They’ve got to be wider. I’ve only been able to fit a cold fusion. Make me one that will fit a GT. Then it should fit anything. Jmtc. Been there, done that.

3 Likes

What are the height and width specs?

1 Like

57 mm diameter by 29mm wide.

2 Likes

I think my rbc holster should accommodate that

4 Likes

I love the idea!
I hope one day to learn leathercraft too!

For me I modified a pouch I had to for my Janus!

9 Likes

That’s pretty cool.

4 Likes

1st decent prototype. Janus size.

19 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

The light tan on the left looks very nice.

4 Likes

The tan on the left is a Tom Kuhn production.

VERY NICE rendition on the right though!! We’ll done. Is that yours too, the black?

Great work.

How might a Ti SB fit?

4 Likes

Wow those have come out very nice. Well done!

6 Likes

The black one is a original TK.

2 Likes

My first keeper Janus holster. Sorry but I’m keeping this one. But I’m going to make more so please be patient. I decided to name it the Goat holster because it’s designed to resemble the original TK holster which in my opinion is the best holster design for slimline yo-yos. Its wet formed full grain leather, saddle stitched with rivets at the corners for added strength. I’m sure I’ll get better at making them and I plan to make different sizes so if you like what you see, stay tuned.:yo-yo:

16 Likes