Cubing Corner

also good considering it’s probably in the 99.99th percentile of your solves.

Just got a YJ yulong and on the first timed solve beat my PB by one second, now it’s 39.51, and average is 48.78😁

do you like the cube? nice time btw.

yes I really like it

I’m getting a Duncan speed cube for my birthday. Anyone know if it’s good or not?

i didn’t know duncan made cubes.

I tried one at world’s and it seemed decent, I am not a cube master so take this with a grain of salt but to me it felt rather loose and floppy. I think that is adjustable though (correct me if I am wrong) the colors were nice as well

interesting. Could be similar to a Gans based on that description.
Edit nvm looks like a bad aolong with harder plastic.

Got a new cube for my collection today! Super cheap too! $11.99 shipped for a brand new SS 7x7!

It even came with extra stickers and a 10ml bottle of lube :slight_smile:

12 bucks. that’s a good price. what’s your best time?

Ha, I’m pretty slow and I haven’t timed myself. I’ve only solved 7x7 a handful of times so far and I’m slow on last 2 centers and my lookahead during edge pairing sucks.

Also, this cube is really big! My Yuxin 6x6 seems TINY after handling the 7x7. The mini 7x7 would probably be a better choice for speedsolving.

1.87 ao12 almost done eg1

I love my mini 7x7. Perfect size and moves very well.

8.76 ao5 pb on the valk. Trying to decide between it and the gans air as my main.

I’m not that educated when it comes to cubes, and I don’t know anything about cube lube. Can you lube a cube using yo-yo lube? I really don’t want to have to buy more lube. Also, are there any household alternatives? Thanks!

i kind of feel like getting another cube… what should i get? i have the aolong, zhanchi and a few other not so notable cubes.

valk 3, Gans air, weilong gts are all good. I might be forgetting something but you can’t go wrong with any of those.

I like the weilong gts. And also second the gans air!

The weilong gts is my current main…

Ordered the air. Should be here in a day or two. I just finished doing a serious sanding on my shengshou 4x4. Just a little (or big, rather) experiment to see how much sanding effects turning. Corner cutting seems to work a little better, but it’s a bit sluggish right now. I relubed it and am breaking it in again.

had a 11.95 single with the air today. If i remember correctly that is not my record, but is pretty close. I really like the air so far. The corner design seems genius. edit; it is my record after all; yay