Cubing Corner

Donā€™t try to confuse me now. :stuck_out_tongue:

yup

so far my fastest time is 1:07.72
Not too bad considering Iā€™ve been doing it since last saturday. lol

3X3= 49 seconds. my best time ever

Megaminx= i finally broke 10 min

3x3 best = 33 seconds can solve have solved up to 11x11 (8x8 through 11x11 on computer obviously since they havnt been made). also have solvedā€¦something like 15 other kinds of cubes like skewb, megaminx, square1, and 3x4x5 (or Siamese cubeā€¦pretty much the same thing).

11x11 have been made.

heck, 17x17 has been made

id like to get a curvy copterā€¦

I can solve my cube now without having to look at any algorithms. :smiley:

nice! :slight_smile:
now go learn the fridrich method algorithms. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, g perm is annoying (4 of emā€¦)

Iā€™m actually really enjoying cubing so far! Super beginner still but itā€™s really fun and you can literally do it anywhere.

I started timing myself today and my best time is 2:00.20 and I average 2:29.00 :slight_smile:

not bad!

I know I can increase my time once I get a new cube. My cube is locking up almost every move and itā€™s still very stiff. Sometimes it feels like it wonā€™t even spin.

I also need some help on how to properly ā€œholdā€ the cube and the correct movements to make the turns. Any resources?

thatā€™s what I learned.

i kinda just fudge my fingertricks. just do what is natural. for example, when doing F and Fā€™ i usually use my thumbs (R thumb for Fā€™ L Thumb for F)

things like the perms are really where you get into that. Also, in F2L you will notice patterns after a while that will allow you to take huge shortcuts.

f2l is so confusing to me. Although I also just started working on it tonight.
I just do cross, then middle edges, then corners. basically splitting up f2l into two segments. then I just finish off with oll and pll.

F2l takes getting used to

Kind of want a Rubix cube nowā€¦

You mean Rubikā€™s

Yes.