Cross Threaded my XLR8 :(

Oh, I always pronounced it buh-jork. Lol

Lol I got thread jacked. Itā€™s been a day. I think ima just see it off to Landon.

Good idea :slight_smile:

I truly hope he can help! I canā€™t wait to get my XLR8 and just remember when you are threading your yoyo halves together always spin it backwards until its seats (youā€™ll feel and hear a small click for lack of a better word.) then proceed to go forward with tightening.

I think JD backed out of sending me that XLR8. Iā€™m getting one from Mason, but I need 2 for my competition set. YoYoJam is probably fixing these up, the finger insert was too small and the engravings where too deep. Other than that the YoYo is good to go, Iā€™m making a review but it got cross threaded on my 3rd day of owning it.

sorry for the further thread jack but wanted to comment on this post

This is Spin Dynamic, they currently have three yoyos and I have owned the smooth move before and it is an amazing yoyo! the helicoil insert really creates a very solid feel all around. It gives a different level of smoothness that canā€™t really be explained. I donā€™t think many realize how ground breaking this is my making it nearly impossible, besides cross threading, to strip the yoyos. I really plan on getting another spin dynamic yoyo.

1 Like

Thatā€™s right those guys are good g
Fellas and I look forward to owning all of their offerings eventually! That helicoil is just down right amazing.

Wait a minute! You reported a cross threaded yoyo to 2 different people to get it replaced???

No. He was getting an extra (bought) from JD and was going to sell it but broke the spare and cannot sell it anymore.

1 Like