Crazy suicides

If you like suicides, check this out!

She has only practiced for two months and is landing chopstick suicides along with all kinds of other stuff!

-Saska

Already so much better than me! LOL! Ah, kids and their ability to learn new thingsā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve only done suicides for less than a week though :slight_smile:

Well, youā€™re doing fantastic. :wink: No disrespect meant with the term ā€œkidsā€ by the way. Iā€™m more making fun of myself for being an old guy.

My suicides are for lack of a better word, ā€œterribleā€. And certainly chopsticks suicides are far away for me, indeed!

Haha, thanks! No worries! :slight_smile:

Very good Dea!

Also, very nice choice of a yoyo :wink:

Uhh, wow.

Wish I could land suicides in a couple months. :-X

Haha, she actually landed the suicides on the same day that she tried them for the first time!

-Saska

bark!
wag
Awesome stuff! That behind the back suicide is especially difficult.
Next Luo Yi Cheng here!
Thanks for sharing!
awroof!
Haru

A non- yoyoer would be very confused and maybe even disturbed by the title of this thread.

that is some awesome stuff! way better then my suicides. keep it up!

2 Likes

Thank you!
I can tell you that I was quite confused by the name aswell, I donā€™t speak yoyo yet!

The title is quite accurate. Those were some crazy suicides! And only two months in too!

Yuki

Thank you very much!

Dea

Oh, I started to practise on the Yuuki Slack yesterday night, and landed my first one today!
Have now after 2 more hours also landed the double version (or whatever itā€™s called), where you go again with the slacks when you get back to double or nothing!

Dea

OK, Deaā€¦ youā€™re in gymnasticsā€¦ you probably have a competitive natureā€¦ I suggest you sign up for the next contest. :wink: By the time that rolls around, youā€™re going to be a master!

1 Like

Sounds like youā€™ve got a real knack for those slacks, whips and suicides. Ryousuke Iwasawa better watch out. His ā€˜Laceration Masterā€™ title might be under threat very soon.

Yuki

1 Like

Or Meowcolm
His stuff is stupendousā€¦

Woah,ā€¦ Ima report this because Iā€™m so jealous. YOUR CRAZY GOOD! First time I attempted a suicide, I slapped the string into the gap and it came up and hit me :stuck_out_tongue: lol Your off to an awesome start! Wouldnā€™t be surprised if you became the top girl player in a few months :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet! :slight_smile: I love me some suicides!

Haha, Iā€™m in the circus, have never competed in my lifeā€¦ Donā€™t think Iā€™ll be mentally ready for the next contest, maybe the year after, hahaā€¦ :smiley: