Crazy suicides

Haha, thank you so much! :smiley:
But I doubt the part about top girl player, I have some tough competition, haha. Maybe a few years! :wink:

Its gonna happen soon after you start competing :slight_smile:

Yuuki slack, behind the back suicides, and chopstick suicides? In under 2 months? I canā€™t even do the last two, and Iā€™ve been doing it for over 2 years!
Very impressive, keep at it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m not gonna learn yuck slack lol Iā€™ve been throwing for 5 months

Thank you very much! And trust me, I will! :slight_smile:

Dea

That was intense!

Haha, thanks I guess!

Dea

We need to film a new video soon! Dea is learning new tricks at a fast pace.

-Saska

1 Like

Hell yea Dea! I see you gettin nice!

Dea inspired me to try some suicides for the first time in several weeks. I was so tired that when I woke up this morning I couldnā€™t remember if I actually practiced suicides or just dreamed about it. So I threw a couple more and my memory was like, ā€œYeah, that was realā€¦ you actually threw a fewā€¦ā€

Landed the first two in a row on the same breakaway last night (which is why part of me thought it mustā€™ve been a dream), messed up a third, threw a new breakaway and got a fourth. Then I went to bed. Today, landed fewer. But still, landed some! Certainly no chopsticksā€¦

But yeah, thanks for the inspiration! Going to start practicing a little more each day.

Iā€™m so happy that I, with my poor skills on yoyo, can inspire people! Thank you very much for that reading, it really made my day! :slight_smile: Keep on practicing (and being awesome) and youā€™ll land more, I promise!

Dea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Shameless self bump

Dea, saw this and thought it might be up your alley. :wink:

(ā€œLove Tapā€ ā€“ quick little finger grind before the suicide catch)