Crash Feedback

I bought two high end titanium throws from @crash . He had great communication and made sure my package arrived quickly and safely from Canada. I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again :+1:

2 Likes

@admins can this be merged with Feedback for crash

1 Like

Sorry @crash, I just realized how this new feedback system works! @admins I miss the old feedback scores, seemed a much easier way to leave feedback…? Just my opinion though.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

@BPhilly No worries man!! Keep in touch :))) you always know where to find me! Love that my throws have found a new loving home and are being played with!

1 Like

It’s been hashed out before and old feedback system isn’t coming :confused: unless someone writes a Discourse plugin for it, even then I’m not sure if the hosted version of Discourse that YYE uses can install plugins. The data and tables exist since the old feedback was imported but beyond that Discourse isn’t interested.

https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/t/trade-stats-from-the-old-forum-are-back/296498

(one of the more frustrating threads I’ve read…)

Year and a half later and still not even pinning a trade feedback thread to your profile. Makes me miss SMF.

I see, thanks for explaining the reasoning behind the change @Isaac. I logged into my account after taking time off for a few years and was shocked to see my 150+ feedback gone! I worked hard for that reputation, haha.

1 Like