How to view seller and trader feedback

So I haven’t been on this forum in years and the website has changed. I’m wondering if someone can tell me how I can view someone’s feedback from sells/trades, as well as to how to view my previous feedback?

This tripped me up at first when I rejoined last year too. Basically, instead of the old feedback system, there’s a section of the forum where you can leave trader feedback. It’s nice because if you want to do a deal with someone, you can search their username and see if they have a thread for feedback or not, and see if that feedback is good or bad. It’s a bit more detailed and informative as opposed to the fairly black and white (positive, neutral, or negative) system previously in place. You can get a better picture of how certain members deal/do their trades IMO. Just gotta do a deal or two and ask the person you dealt with to make a traders feedback thread for ya (if they don’t on their own accord - it’s pretty standard practice though). As far as the old system goes, there isn’t a way to leave feedback in that same manner, but it’s still viewable on profiles that were around and had feedback pre-forum migration. It takes some getting used to (not just the feedback, but the look of everything) but after almost a year on the new forum, I’d say I like it better than the old forum, nostalgic as that is.

1 Like

Hmm… what you’re explaining sounds good, but I had 60 plus buys/sells/trades that are now just gone. Some of them for very expensive yoyos or sells where I asked someone to ship first because they had less feedback than me and I paid after receiving the yoyo. I don’t understand why this website decided to go this route.

1 Like

Your old feedback isn’t gone, like the person responded said it’s on your profile.

You can find recent feedback for people by going to the #buy-sell-trade:traders-feedback category and searching in:title <person’s name here> ex: in:title Isaac or in:title SR1.

3 Likes

Because the software doesn’t support it and the cost of a custom implementation is too expensive. Feel free to start a go fund me for it.

Lol, great idea. I won’t steal it from you, but thanks.

Thank you Isaac. I was obviously overestimating how many transactions I’ve had on here by about 100%, but I’m glad to know the feedback is still there.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.