Crappy car, snazzy yoyo

I think my car might be worth only like 20 Hydrogen Crashes, optimistically. I just like how it looked against my Matrix

8 Likes

Matrix great cars 2 solid engines - if it’s the Xr with the 1zz really reliable, if it’s the XRS with the 2zz it’s a monster - :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Xrs baybeeee

Rocked an 06 Corolla XRS for a few years 12 years later I got a 2000 mr2 Spyder with a 2zz sitting on an engine stand ready to make its way in the engine bay :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My first car was a Fiat Punto that was worth less than your hydrogen crash, damn only God knows how that car was still able to walk, all the painting was burned by the sun and had always issues, police used to stop me every single time they see me because they thought my car was stolen or similar, the reality was that it was more possible that I get stolen by that car than me stealing something so horrible.
I had such good adventures there, my friends used to call it “the shitty Punto”, thanks for the memories mate!

6 Likes

Heck yeah! Awesome yo-yo and surprisingly reliable car, unlike my Ford Focus. I’ve been wanting to move into a hot hatch but the ol’ Hoopty 2.0 has been earning its name these days. Kinda wish I still had the og Hoopty though. I wanna snap a pic with my OD Kuntosh on that 93 Ford Taurus.

2 Likes

Biff Jerky (the name of my Matrix) came to me with 238k miles on it so I’m pretty sure that as long as I maintenance it regularly with oil and filters and other such basic maintenance it will run forever like a lot of other Toyota 4-banger engines. What was/is wrong with your Hoopty?

2 Likes

Toyota man, gotta love that consistency. Hoopty 2.0 is throwing a hissy fit. Process of elimination says after all the work I’ve already done, all that’s left is a cataclean treatment. If that doesn’t work, I’m replacing the catalytic converter, then HOPEFULLY it’ll run well again. Took me way too many trips to the garage to get nowhere.

2 Likes