Core Co response pad substitute

Definitely try it out, I detailed my experience with them above. Knowing I generally like my response slippier than how you ship your yoyos I have a feeling you wont like them

1 Like

Luckily I’ve had my day tripper and first weekender for over a year, and in both cases have had zero real need to change pads. I was just curious about the white freehand pads so I tried them lol

I don’t currently have any yoyos with core co pads, but if you are able to secure stock @DocPop, some customers may appreciate being able to buy the pads from your store. I know I like having the option to buy specialized spare parts for my favourite yoyos. @GnarlyCharlie, i have also stocked up on RBC pads. :blush:

I’ll add, I still really wish that Colin was able to give people a chance to stock up on spare TMBR axles before going on hiatus. Though I know some factors were unexpected and out of his control.

1 Like

Haha that’s always the one things that worries me when buying yo-yos with specialized parts. Knew I needed to stock up on RBC parts. I would totally buy additional pads just to make sure my weekender is future proof.