Coolest thing happened today.

(yO!JaYxDsJ) #1

So i went to the local toy store at the mall today to buy a Yomega Raider because I’m getting into looping. So i went inside the store and i knew the guy because i taught him a couple of tricks before so we were just talking and when i bought the yoyo he gave me a discount and i was surprised he did that and on top of that he gave me a Yomega Fireball for free. Anything like this happen to anyone?

(AudienceOfOne.) #2

thats cool :smiley:
whats the name of the store? and where at?

i got a discount on a dv888 ( some people say this isnt a discount i think it is) he sold me a dv888 black with purple splash for 60$

Who? Ben? He sold me a SPEC for $1. Hes a super generous guy.

Yes, something like this has happened to me :slight_smile:

Ben sold me a Fast 201 for $10.

I guess I missed his generous moments.

(yO!JaYxDsJ) #6

The stores called Toy Castle its at the Oakridge Mall in San Jose,Ca. The Guy specifically deals with Yomega yoyos and nothing else. I think he was telling me that he was trying to get a hold of the YYF Special Edition Kentaro because he knows one of the top guys a YYN.

(AudienceOfOne.) #7

aww sweeeet

the toy store at my mall only has Duncan…
mostly FHs
and other loopers

Thats what they cost when they were at walmart. lol

yeah i bought the 888 from someone here at the forum and he gave me it for 90 bucks i say thats a discount

(yoyofreakazoid (adam)) #10

I went to the mall once with my little bro. And we went to the hobby store (weve been there before) and i guess they remembered me because i showed them my yoyo skills when i went there the last time. So any way my brother wanted a Tech Deck but we had already spent the majority of the money we had. The the guy heard he wanted one and gave each of us one for free.

(Nova) #11

That’s what I thought! ;D

Nice, was it brand new?

(Weasel) #12

Hmmm…I performed Boing-E-Boing for about 7 seconds straight, it was amazing. I can’t do it now, and I’m trying to do it as we speak. It was flat out amazing.

Oh yeah

Fixed.

Ben is The Man

(Mark) #16

Nope, the most dedicated yoyo store in my area is the local Toys R Us. They only sell Freehands, Dragonflys and Mosquitos.

DID I JUST READ SAN JOSE??? I LIVE IN CUPERTINO, AND IF I CROSS THE STREET, I’M IN SAN JOSE!!! OMG!!!

I got two fast 201’s from walmart for twenty-five cents for both of them.

This happened to me about 6 months ago, still can’t do boing-e-boing… ???