contact juggling

looks really cool, so does anyone on here do it?

Seen it
The FUSHIGI
Lol.
Im not a big fan of it its not even fun.
Looks like a marble ball thats huge that just rotates around your skin.
Kinda like you making it your magnet.

I think the first time I saw someone doing it was at a Renaissance fair. I’ve always been interested in it, but never actually got into it.

I have a clear ball that I got as a gift, I’m not practicing it at all though. It’s fun, and it has this special feeling to it. When you start trying it out, you instantly realize how much control you can actualy have over a sphere like that.

It has brought me some bad habits, I can’t buy oranges unless I know that I’m instantly going to eat all of them. I usually end upl playing with oranges and dropping them until they become gross.

thanks for the idea o.-

iv been contact juggling for half a year now and i love it, i use a sil-x ball NOT FUSHIGI. Fushigi is the laughing stock on any contact juggling forum. its a fun hobby (something to do while im not throwing)

1 Like

videos maybe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9MBN_SSWc .this essentially is the best contact juggelr in the world hos name is okotanpe

1 Like

thanks for the video

I’ve started learning contact juggling it is really fun and people like watching it (even though I’m not that good.) If you do start, i suggest not starting with an acrylic ball they, are expensive and hard to learn on… so naturally i bought one as me first ball. ;D

This is so true. when ever i contact juggle at school everyone starts yelling FUSHIGI!
It’s very annoying. >:( They aren’t good quality balls and I’ve heard they break easily.

Yea ,it gets on my nerves to.

I’ve been looking to get a ball and try a bit for a while, what would the contact jugglers recommend?

Start with a 4 inch stage ball ,and then move on to an acrylic.You can get them at renegadejuggling.com or jugglingstore.com.

Aight, thanks, I’ll look into that.

Here’s another good vid

I also started with a 4 inch stage ball then moved to a heavy stage ball.