Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

OH MY GOD.

You should giveaway a few for those ahem poor people

Yeah, poor like me. :disappointed:

I hope I can grab one.

Iā€™ll hate you guys if I donā€™t get one so make sure I get one YYE

Make sure that somebody gets one for me, too.

Did the release already happen for today?

I donā€™t think so. No announcement on their social media

Is there a time frame in which the random Yeti sighting will occur? Like from 8am to 10pm or something? I think it would be hardly wise to release it at 2 in the morning.

Idk butIā€™ll be in front of my compter all day

The thing about Yetis isā€¦ you canā€™t really predict a Yeti sighting. It just sort of happens sometimes and all you can do is try to be ready for when it does.

1 Like

Thanks a lot Garret Sigh

Iā€™ve already sighted a Yeti, and grabbed it, so to the next release, what time does the Ti Dream drop tonight?

Already released.

I got one

It did?

Todays yeti sighting has already happenedā€¦ Good luck tomorrow guys and galsā€¦ WATCH THE SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES FOR THE SIGHTING!!! NOT THE FORUMS. I REPEAT, WATCH THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES. Facebook, twitter, and instagram. GoodLuck

When will we see more standard yellow kitty string? :-[

Weā€™ve got more coming in with our next order, could take a little while before it arrives though.

Iā€™m looking forward to the CzechPoint in the non Worlds edition (Golden Galaxy or Alien Galaxy) and saw theyā€™ll be releasing world wide in August. Is there a date or kind of time frame (early, mid, late August) that we can expect to see them?

Also, will we be seeing anymore YYE contest bags in stock? Looking at the 24-count cases.

Also excited about the CzechPoint especially if YYE get the Galaxy colors. When are the YoYofficer Quash supposed to drop?