Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

Should be online in a week or two!

We ordered them! No exact eta at the moment though.

Also no ETA of the CzechPoints? If there is what colors is YYE getting?

Neon Yellow fat kitty Please plesae Iā€™m begging you I need string bad. And Billybos doesnā€™t even have any in stock

We have the black 2015 WYYC Editions. Should be releasing early next week with the other WYYC Edition yo-yos.

Just got it in today actually! If it isnā€™t online in the next hour or so it will definitely be online Monday.

2 Likes

What time will orcas come out on the 25th

I know this doesnā€™t release for a while, but any expected release date for the ciTIcen by OD???

10 pm EST

EST release date for the yeti yet? ???

Is there any chance that you will get a restock on One Drop Silver side effects like the spike, ultralite, and dome cause I canā€™t find them anywhere and I would like to buy all three at the same time.

CLYW Releases are typically 10PM EST

Yeah. Soonish.

I know side effect production was a little slowed recently, but we should be getting more in soon. Iā€™ll try to find out what colors.

When do draupnirs drop?? and what colors? :smiley:

We might have some online next week, gunmetal. Very limited amount and they will probably sell within minutes.

Will the draupnirs be matte?

Since clyw shipped the yetis quite a while ago, Iā€™m assuming the YYE staff has them. I was just wondering, are they almost ready to release, and other things have taken priority? Or is there still work to be done before theyā€™re ready?

Iā€™m also wondering, has anyone heard anything about a C3 token restock?

Gunmetal draupnirs are matte

1 Like

Yes.

We have some on order but it might take a while. No official date but weā€™re estimating around 3-4 weeks for the restock.

You are correct!

[Still] waiting for the yeti drop like*

I know right

I canā€™t wait for the Yetiā€™s to drop. It looks like such a fun yoyo.