Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

Any word on when the red Markmont Classic I saw posted today on instagram will be available?

1 Like

Size 5 - Loop 900 / 1080 are the same size as Yomega Raider spacers.

Rally are in the works but might still take a month or two to finish up.

We have an order placed for the Red Markmont Classics so should be soon! We just released the Green one today also!

Any Blueprint string (green or yellow) in the near future?

1 Like

Still waiting to hear back from Werrd, but we’re working on getting a restock!

Is the wasteland special edition code 1 still in production and available for restock? just curious

Any decision on the Broke Village Fidalgo?

Code 1 is a slightly older model but is still in production, we may get more but not likely in the Wasteland color way. Wasteland was a really hit or miss color and tended not to be as popular as other colors so we don’t make it quite as often.

Yes, there are decisions.

You, with your cryptic posts. You are the king of hype Garrett.

And you’re hyping me up. I will be buying one, regardless of where they are available. But hopefully I can buy them through my preferred retailer. You think that will happen?

Are the new Ayame One Drop Valors bead-blasted? Also, are there any plans to come out with a dragonslayer or shogun version of the Valor?

Which strings might be restocked in the future?

I don’t believe they’re blasted, same finish as previous Valors. Ayame was the first time they decided to do splash on the Valor, we may get different splash colors in the future but no plans yet.

All strings “might” be restocked in the future. Is there a specific string you are looking for?

Blueprint Green and Dragon Strings by Markmont :stuck_out_tongue:

Working on getting both in. No ETA yet, but we’re hoping to get both in stock soon.

1 Like

Yes, it will happen. Broke Village will be releasing at YoYoExpert very soon!

Refresh, refresh, refresh.

Can’t decide which color I want most. Is there a package deal where you get one of each color? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m with skinny… One of each and a back up of each color

YoYoFactory mentioned something about Total Artist x YoYoFactory March 2nd. What is this?

#HYPE

Will you guys be getting the new March YYF yoyos (TAxYYF, Cyborg 2, Flight, and VK ss)?

I am interested as well

Will you be getting Yetis?