Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

This - YoYoFactory – YoYoExpert

Yes.

Yes.

Where are the Fidalgos?!?!?! Haha.

Yeah… I sometimes use the term “very soon” a little loosely haha. Soonish?

Do you know when the 2015 YYE Cards will be released?

I too would like to know.

Yeah, me flee

Will there be a release of more Oxygene Response Pads?

We usually aim for a release around BAC, so towards the end of May if all goes as planned.

Not sure if we’re going to get them any time soon.  They used a weird size response, really thick, that no one else really uses which makes it hard to find substitutes as well.  The Crucial o-ring response actually fits perfectly though.  O-rings will have a slightly different feel but will still bind well and play completely unresponsive. They last a long time too.

Or you can just use flowable silicone.

How would you reccomend using the flowable silicone? Do I just fill my little holes and scrape away the excess?

This thread is old but has plenty of information and some videos on how to use flowable silicone:

It’s pretty simple but does take a little practice to get exactly how you want it.

top yo colossus

Fidalgo? This “soon” is worse than what my parents used in the 80s… haha.

No plans to carry Top Yo at the moment.

Sorry for the delays - Fidalgo is officially releasing Thursday @ 8PM EST! Expect a countdown and an announcement prior to the release.

Thank The Lord! With this announcement, my doctor might finally take me of the blood pressure meds. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry Skinny… don’t call your doc just yet.

Unfortunately the release will be pushed to Friday to avoid conflict with another big release we will have on Thursday. I know this is some tough news and may be difficult for some of you to hear but the one thing you need to know, the one thing that is truly important to remember, is that this was Andre’s decision, I repeat, Andre’s decision. Not Garrett’s fault. ;D

So Fidalgo release date is now Friday @ 8PM EST!

#letsgetgarrett #formalynchmob #yougetthetorchillgetthepitchfork

Totally kidding. As long as we’ve got a date. Can we get Saturday shipping? #helpabrotherout

That’s a joke too, but if it happened…it would be awesome.

LOL Garrett you are so nice passing blame! XD I would like to see what he got in his PM inbox after that! XD

What is the other release?

Skinny, you crack me up man… Hashtag win!

Garret, now we riot!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Looking forward to this release. As if Friday can’t come fast enough, Friday can’t come fast enough.

It is kinda better to have a Friday release on the Fidalgo. #fixedaxlefriday of course!

DUDE, why didn’t I catch that… FTW!