Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

Small contest bags. Please.

Itā€™s times like these iā€™m glad weā€™re an online store haha ;D

And if you buy the Fidalgo when it releases Friday night then it will definitely ship on Saturday! Although if I keep hearing talk of riots I may pull a few packages asideā€¦ Just remember I know both your names! :smiley:

CLYW Arctic Circle 2 and Puffin 2 Both Releasing on Thursday!

We are currently redesigning the small contest bags so this may take a little while. Should be better build quality and even better looking once we get the new models in!

i have a feeling if you pull their package those threats of riots will come tooā€¦ garret i hope you have some good insurance, for you families sake.

You guys getting Diamondbacks anytime soon?

Diamondback 2 will be releasing March 26th!

I hate autocorrectā€¦that was supposed to read.

#letsgetgarrettaroundofapplause #formapartyplanningcommittee #yougetthecakeandillgettheicecream

I do apologize about that Garrett. Iā€™ll be waiting patiently over here in my corner for the release.

Oh, autocorrect, that explains itā€¦ Maybe your package wonā€™t get lost after all haha

any news on yetis?

Hopefully in a few weeks. Hard to say how long testing will take.

Are you going to be stocking the new sOMEThING Premiere?

Will there be a restock of the Irony JPX by werrd i want to buy one around in may :smiley:

Yes! We should have it online in a couple days.

Werrd told us they are sending us a ā€œfewā€ JPX with the next shipment along with blueprint string, maybe a couple weeks. Not sure how many that means but guessing they will sell fast. They are working on a new run of JPX so there will be a restock eventually if you donā€™t wind up getting one of the ā€œfewā€.

Do you know if there are any plans to use a thicker foam on the new bags? Like the old THP bags, where you could double up yoyos in each spot if you wanted to?

Not sure what the foam plan is but Iā€™ll pass it along!

When are you going to restock on lego side effects?

We just restocked what we could get for side effects. We have an order in place for more but not sure exactly how long it will take.

When will there be more Irony Jpx?

1 Like

Yetis?

If there is a new run of the Draupnir will it be here? I only have store credit