Come on baby, do the Locomotion!

You should know that everybody’s doing the brand new dance.

Lol… Next installlment in the “What Jonas does living on his own” series?

Awesome… I cant stop doing this trick now… and I’ve watched the video probably thirty times…

Soo funny…

I’m doing stuff that I’m way too embarrassed about to post here. I can say that I did buy economy toilet paper today. It’s not as comfy, but I can get like 50 rolls of that stuff without paying the price of 10 regular rolls.

And I did clean a lot of stuff from my floor (cleaned as in threw it in a cabinet). Later I realized that I actually needed half of that mess, so my floor is messy again.

Fun vid!

Just wanted to point out that that trick is actually called “twisty trapeze” which I believe was created by Nick Williams.
(First saw it in the kickin tricks video from 99)

Loved the vid!

J.
:slight_smile:

[quote=“Jayyo,post:24,topic:7570”]
Locomotion>twisty trapeze

At least the name is cooler.

It’s really just windmill, with more motion. There’s a lot of fun in doing just basics. You can combo into a lot of stuff though. It is a great trick. And it is a lot of fun.

I can’t say I’m surprised that this trick was invented a decade ago. I expected that. I guess it’s not the brand new dance.

Ok…

That dance is serious.

I’m going to go ahead and blame that video on a snus overdose. You get into some tainted smørbukk or something?

No tainted smørbukk there, just a huge amount of them.

Sugar= ;D