Collection Starter Mystery Box

Do you fit either of these descriptions?

I’m new to the yoyo world and I’m overwhelmed by the number of options that are out there. I wish I could try a bunch of different yoyos, but I don’t want to spend a lot of money.
OR
I’ve been throwing for a while now and I know I’m in this hobby to stay, but I just haven’t had the funds to start my own collection. I sure wish I could jumpstart my collection without spending a lot of money.

If the answer is yes then pm me right away. This mystery box is yours for $25 via PayPal goods and services. I’m sorry but due to the ridiculous value that will be included in this box this is only available for shipping in the continental U.S.

3 Likes

What if I don’t fit either and want it anyway :joy:

3 Likes

Ha, I hadn’t considered that! I’m hoping that anyone who doesn’t fit these descriptions will honor the intent of my post.

2 Likes

Yeah I figured that’s what you were goin for :joy:

$25 super low, anything more than a few budget plastics or a pair of budget metals is a really good deal

I’m planning to make it a special deal. I really want it to be a collection starter.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.