Collection downsizing... making room for a baby!

Hello all!

I have decided it is time to downsize my collection. Preparing and making room for a baby has taken priority over my beloved hobby.

Please follow the link to a spreadsheet containing my collection. You can view make, model, color, condition, whether it has packaging, additional information, and asking price all in one place.

I don’t plan on getting rid of everything, but I still hope to find new homes for most. I have no idea if my prices reflect trends in the current market, so please make an offer on something if you’re so inclined.

Please be aware that ‘processing’ times for purchases may be extended due to current situation.

Thanks for your time.

Noah Yoyo Collection
This document was last updated 10am CST on 3/25/2020

17 Likes

Ohhhhhhh my poor wallet :sob:

3 Likes

PM’d

1 Like

Pm’d

1 Like

pm’d for stuff!

1 Like

Congratulations on the soon to be arriving baby. Your life will be different, but, the joy and love will more than make up for the sleepless nights. I suggest you keep a few of your yoyos because, even with a new baby, you still need a hobby.

3 Likes

Congratulations!

Congratulations on the baby!

Also … pm’d

Congratz, bud!!

PMed of course :sunglasses:

I’ve Been looking for a dip and tundra

1 Like

Congrats. My nephew had his first yesterday.

CONGRATS! Hope that everything goes well.

This collection is amazing! Congratulations on the baby!

2 Likes

thats what i was thinking, a lot of effort and money gone into that over time and a baby comes along and spoils the party. :joy: :joy:

congratulations BTW your life will be turned upside down in no time. but worth every minute. Priceless times ahead.

2 Likes

I’ve done it 5 times (ok, I’ve done it more times, but in 5 of those occurrences babies were the result). Each is a whirlwind of joy, pain and fun. Your experience as a human is about expand immeasurably. Congrats, bud. :wink:

7 Likes

Pmed

when anyone ever asks if we’re ever having another, i just say we’re practicing a lot… generally cuts the conversation pretty short.

9 Likes

this guy’s gotta be backed up with pm offers

3 Likes

absolutely. managed to grab an og MMC special edition from him

3 Likes

got a ti peak !!!

4 Likes