Collection downsizing... making room for a baby!

Hello all!

I have decided it is time to downsize my collection. Preparing and making room for a baby has taken priority over my beloved hobby.

Please follow the link to a spreadsheet containing the last few items I hope to sell. You can view make, model, color, condition, whether it has packaging, additional information, and asking price all in one place.

I still am holding on to my all time favorites, but there are 8 left that I would like to find new homes for. Please feel free to offer as I am unsure my prices reflect current market trends.

Thanks for your time.

Noah Yoyo Collection
This document was last updated 9am on 5/24/2020

21 Likes

Ohhhhhhh my poor wallet :sob:

3 Likes

PM’d

1 Like

Pm’d

1 Like

pm’d for stuff!

1 Like

Congratulations on the soon to be arriving baby. Your life will be different, but, the joy and love will more than make up for the sleepless nights. I suggest you keep a few of your yoyos because, even with a new baby, you still need a hobby.

4 Likes

Congratulations!

Congratulations on the baby!

Also … pm’d

Congratz, bud!!

PMed of course :sunglasses:

I’ve Been looking for a dip and tundra

1 Like

Congrats. My nephew had his first yesterday.

CONGRATS! Hope that everything goes well.

This collection is amazing! Congratulations on the baby!

2 Likes

thats what i was thinking, a lot of effort and money gone into that over time and a baby comes along and spoils the party. :joy: :joy:

congratulations BTW your life will be turned upside down in no time. but worth every minute. Priceless times ahead.

2 Likes

I’ve done it 5 times (ok, I’ve done it more times, but in 5 of those occurrences babies were the result). Each is a whirlwind of joy, pain and fun. Your experience as a human is about expand immeasurably. Congrats, bud. :wink:

7 Likes

Pmed

when anyone ever asks if we’re ever having another, i just say we’re practicing a lot… generally cuts the conversation pretty short.

10 Likes

this guy’s gotta be backed up with pm offers

3 Likes

absolutely. managed to grab an og MMC special edition from him

3 Likes

got a ti peak !!!

4 Likes