Best white Delrin unresponsive yoyo?

It should be on yoyoexpert, if it’s out of stock than there’s another retailer that has it.

1 Like

The Thesis Yoyo Serenade is really nice! It’s the only delrin I own but I love it! Finding a white one might be tougher but I got mine on the bst. Otherwise markmont had some yellow and red ones on his site, last I checked.

Finding white seems to be the trick.

1 Like

Ya I don’t know. Are they going to be restocked soon @Mazdarx7FD ?

We are all out of stock for the white Dove and we do have plans on making more, but it might take a while.

3 Likes

I mean… I have a white delrin flight… you could get one of those.

Oh, I might do that actually (where is white? or are you referring to the “electric glow” one? and is it Delrin/POM?). But I still need to find a full-size unresponsive 1A style yoyo. I’m trying to build a collection of white delrins in a sort of “one of each” variety. So far I have:

• Slimline responsive : Delrin Gamer
  • Full-size responsive: Neo
  • Hybrid unresponsive: Ting-V
1 Like

It’s actually called the flight pro. It’s delrin and white. I don’t know if it’s in stock though.

Ah, yep it’s in stock.

Now to find that elusive unresponsive 1A yoyo…

1 Like

I like mine the most (super biased)… But they fail the availability criteria.

Yeah, I think a lot of folks miss what makes my request(s) challenging: the constraining criteria.

Sure, if you ignore one or more of these criteria, it becomes a fairly easy matter (and I probably wouldn’t need to solicit assistance from the forum in the first place), but I’m usually after something quite specific, and ignoring any of the criteria doesn’t really help me.

1 Like

There currently is still a White OD Cabal on the BST, still my favorite Delrin of all time

3 Likes

White Doves sold out quick.

Gonna try and score that Cabal. Thanks @Exmime!

2 Likes

The Zeekio delrins are IMO quite good. Take a peek.

Cabal is really good. Gonna mention the sk8r since it hasnt been mentioned yet. Sb should be available here, not sure about large bearing. I have a large bearing and it is a very fun yoyo, one of my favorites when I just want to chill. though defnitely not performance driven, its got a really cool/unique feel and would be a good pocket yoyo

1 Like

Interesting. I tend to think of A bearings as being responsive bearings. Is it common for them to be used in an unresponsive mode?

1 Like

Not normally, that and the quail are the only current a sized unresponsive I can think of atm.

For the life of me I can’t find out what the CLYW Yeti 2.0 is made out of beyond “plastic.” If it fits the bill, they did do that in white. Last I checked, they still had some Fool’s Gold whites available.

1 Like

There are alot of A bearing unresponsives. That’s a whole other topic, I started a thread a while back but haven’t updated it in a while since the release of the SK8r SB. Some of the notables are the Duncan Freehand, Freehand Zero, Freehand MG, the CLYW Bassalope SB and the A-RT Quail to just name a few.