Coffee VS Tea

Tea. There’s so many different kinds and I heard it like does something when you like each too much greasy stuff to the oil? Idk but my favorite tea is the rice grain / barely tea they serve at most California Japanese restaurants.

Definitely tea. Current favourites are:
Shin yang Mao Jing
Bi lo Chun
Keemun

Everything’s an argument on the internet.

Is it “ice tea” or “iced tea”? Iced tea sounds more logical to me. I originally typed iced tea last night and then went back and deleted the “d”. It seems to my ear most people say “ice tea” yet I think “iced tea” is actually correct.

These are the kind of things we absolutely must settle before we proceed with our day.

I think it is suitable in both forms, but i prefer “Iced tea”

tea
I tried this white ayurvedic chai with some kind of red tea at teavana once, it was some of the most amazing stuff I’ve ever had.
Plus I think just black coffee tastes bad. Black tea on the other hand, I like.

Pepsi yo.

Personally, water.

Are we talking coffee vs. hot tea or coffee vs. ANY tea?

For coffee vs. hot tea, coffee wins.

For coffee vs. ANY tea, Arizona (tea) wins.

Umm…

Mio?

Arizona Tea? really?

Mio? REALLY?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Mio is sooo good.

I keep a few bottles of different flavors of Mio in my office at work. ehh…they’re alright. I dunno, I’m not over the moon. Sometimes it’s better than just plain ol’ water.

Try it with no water.

What? Just squirt that stuff directly into my mouth? YUK! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s sour. If you use energy I’m sure it gives you extra energy. :stuck_out_tongue:

its so sour I LOVE IT

i love japanese tea the most. i love hoji-cha and genmai-cha. also like chinese tea, pu-er, oolong, ti kuan yin, white, and LOL milk tea!! i love tea, its my fav drink! also i love iced tea, i dont care if its legit unsweetened, or mcdonalds/arizona sweet “Tea” its all good!

Cue the little girl from that one taco commercial, “Why not both!?”

Personally I can not live without my french pressed coffee in the morning or my starbucks.

1 Like