Code1 or Solaris

Hey guys. I am thinking to try a full sized metal, and this three metals caught my attentions. I like the yoyo to be floaty, stable and forgiving. oh yea I already have a Yuuksta and I kinda like the H-shape. Can you help me?

I’d go with a code 1. it’s truly amazing. I’ve throws a super G, and it was pretty nice, but I like the code 1 more. Solaris I’m not sure about. haven’t heard anything about it really, but it’s also quite new.
But with a code 1 you can change out the side effects to make it play differently.

but you need to buy the side effects, right? like the alumunium and brass. Oh yea I want to learn horizontal tricks too.

I’ve heard that the yuuksta could handle horizontal tricks. I think you should get a solaris imoi’ve heard good things about it.

yeah, you would have to buy new side effects for it. But the ones it comes stock with are like the perfect weight (for me, atleast)
And you can do horizontal with anything, it’s just hard :stuck_out_tongue:

Super Code Solaris G.

but TBH, they are all really good yoyos. The Code 1 is the most customizable, so you can’t go wrong with it really.

how about the stability of code1

Super G all the WAY!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

it’s pretty stable. I think you’d be quite happy with it. :slight_smile:
Atleast I know I was. As were most the people that have tried one.

Okay I think 'll narrow it. the Code1 vs Solaris. I haven’t heard anything about solaris