Code One vs. Fools Gold Ava

leave your choice in the comments

DANG

1 Like

Good one!

I don’t have a Fools Gold Avalanche, I have a Matterhorn Avalanche. Fine with me, one of my favorite rides of all time is the Matterhorn Bobsleds and I’m going to Disneyland next week.

I also have a Code 1.

I like them both, so it’s a tough call. Both are great yoyos. Both are from great brands. But then again, I like almost everything I throw too, so what do I know. However, the Code 1 is a rather extreme H shape and the Avalanche is much more organic.

If you want to save a little money and still get a great yoyo, the Code 1 rocks. If you want to spend a little bit more and still get a great yoyo, the Avalanche is a great way to go. I can’t see how you’d lose in this one.

1 Like

Either is a great choice and I have had both and still have my ava but I would choose the code over my ava. The reason being is that even with the stock code 1 side effects it outspins the avalanche and then if you put in brass domes it really packs some spin into that yoyo. You can make it fast and long spinning or slightly slower and even more long spinning so I would definitly go with the code. Avalanche is great but code 1 is just above it in terms of performance and versatility.

1 Like

If I got an ava it would have to be a fools gold.

Avalanche all the way!