Code 2

A reviewer named sniffy reviewed and really liked it, check out his website and if you scroll down you will see the review
http://www.sniffy-yo.com/

David of Onedrop has not made a official statement of when the Code2 will be for sale anywhere.

Patience, grasshopper. Patience.

~Z

1 Like

The graphics were finalized last week and official production of the CODE2 has begun. It’ll be just a few more weeks now.

Well, I got $120 saved for one. I doubt I’ll need that much, but it’s nice to be prepared.

It is amazing, and I will be getting one as well

I really like OD yoyos. I’m going to see about getting a Code 2 when they drop.

Since Dang’s, Dietz’s and Cafe Racers are fairly readily available, I can pick each one of those up at my convenience.

I just mailed out my Code 2 Proto today and it was so amazing. I will be buying one of these for sure! Here is the video I did of it.

Nice vid. CODE2 looks sick. Some film tips though; Try to focus more on the person, not the back ground.

Thanks. yes the Code 2 is going to be amazing! Can’t wait for it to be released next month. I’m tired of seeing people in bedrooms and messy living rooms so I decided to do some outdoor stuff to mix it up a bit. Plus I’m not that great so I’m not going to do anything that someone is going to be like wow, I gotta see how to do that trick haha. So, I just made it like :slight_smile: Thank you though for the tips.

Really enjoyed the video - you can tell that you were having a blast!

One Drop said that they are putting them into production now!

Nice video TMC. And yea, I’m a buyer too when these release.

Do you think it’ll release before the end of February? If so… That’s my birthday present!

I was told that it will probably take 3 or 4 weeks. I would look towards the beginning or mid March. I was hoping to have one in time for Florida States on March 3rd, but probably don’t want to get one that close to the contest without having more time to practice with it. So I will be going with my new Thunderstorm Burnside for the contest.

One Drop did confirm that it will not be at the Pacific Northwest Regional contest which is at the end of Feb. So, that should point to a March Release date with an early to mid march being a possibility.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

does anyone know what colors they will be in? cuz it might be my bday present too. My birthday is March 14. and btw March 14 is Pi day (the number pi) and its Albert Einstein’s bday

They’ll be coming out in a bunch of colorways. :slight_smile:

well i’ll just have to see what colors i’m lacking in my collection by then ;D

That’s often how I make my colorway decisions too - whatever I don’t have yet.

On their home page they have a picture of it in like a gun metal gray with brass spikes. That looks sick. I’ll put my own brass spikes in if it will come in that color way. Would be amazing! But I’m thinking Green right now since I don’t have a green throw.