Code 2

Hey guys, I just wanna tell you that One Drop is making a Code 2. I’m not sure when it comes out, but when I do, I will get back to you on that. I heard it was going to be good. When it comes out, you should get it.

I am not sure when they are releasing it but they are still voting on the one the community want to be made. Been going on for a little while now.

Actually the voting is finished and the design has been picked. You can check it out by going to the their website and to the talk button on their forums. They have a section dedicated to the designs and the voting which I believe ended on the 21st. So we know who won JROD and what the prototype will look like. They are now going to get with him to customize it further and begin working towards the first prototype and then finalizing the design to release. I’m looking forward to seeing what the finished product will be. Looks pretty cool

Admin Edit: No site addresses please.
Thanks
Icthus
:wink:

Allright cool, a buddy of mine sent me the link and I coudn’t see if the voting was over because I lost the link…so thats cool. I didn’t really like any of the designs…none really popped at me if you catch my drift.

Yeah well your a picky guy! hehe, ;D I voted for JROD personally. Im super excited to see how it turns out.

I voted for JROD personally. Im super excited to see how it turns out.
[/quote]
Yeah, that’s who I picked. Should be cool!

I don’t know about that sketchy J-Rod character, but word on the street is that the design looks pretty rad. :wink:

Jrod, I can’t wait to see your design flesh out. I will be picking up a CODE2 for sure, it looks like an extremely well thought out design.

I am picky but they all had a yoyorecreation look to them. Like almost all of them exept two.

if its as good as code1 … sign me up!!! … any one know release dates or have prototype pics?

Onedrop technology, plus a YYR shape.

This can only be absolute win.

Prototyping is currently underway. I’ll post something here once a design is settled upon.

1 Like

Things are coming along nicely. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree, things are coming along very very well. I wasn’t too excited about it, then I saw the red picture and was more excited, then seeing the first prototype, I’m very very excited to see this throw in person!

Can I have this :stuck_out_tongue:

Car insurance bill you got there?

Awesome job! mehgusta

Those are the G-numbers…you’d have to read the original thread over on their board to understand lol

Woo… Me want.

What are the specs?

Diameter: 56mm
Width: 44mm
Weight: (with aluminum spikes): 67.2g
Gap: 4.7mm
Response: One Drop Flow Groove

1 Like