CoD or Halo?

Well, if you people are anything like my friends, then this thread is gonna get pretty nasty…

Personally, I’m for CoD. Halo’s fun for about a week, then gets boring. It’s too slow; you don’t have that intensity of having near-instant kills (Halo kills take way too long) and the picking-up-weapons system is a drawback in my eyes. It’s not as deep, either (no create-a-class, challenges, etc.). Not to mention the fact that you have to buy all the map packs to play 99% of the playlists, which is really [censored] [censored] if you want to play a [censored] objective mode!

I think Call of Duty is way better, but Halo is not slow. I hate it because everyone blows a** at it and you go like three days without losing a match. Not to mention I have friend who’s MLG so I feel bad about myself whenever I play with him. Then again, I play about four matches a year so my opinion isn’t worth much.

cod a little better but i like unrealistic games like halo

its not unrealistic…not in 2563 anyway

i feel this guy i got black ops and reach and i can’t stand reach. it gets annoying after a couple matches and it takes forever to rank up in this game. call of duty rules. btw im a 4th prestige