CLYW's new employee.

You should call your lunch break. “Throw Break”

Yeah same with me and lunch too because that’s all I do.

Its more just his style in my opinion. he can play fast and all which is cool but his style is also so origional and just seeing him perform is so inspiring. Other throwers just don’t have the same presence as him in my opinion. and as stated before… His youtube channel lol

Not sure why my name got mentioned in a CLYW related thread but wanted to say something.

I was nominated for last year from what I have overheard but the award went to Steve Brown who should of been one of the first if not THE first to receive it. I was nominated again and received it for 2012. 4 years of hardwork for it paid off.

I never won a contest in my entire yoyo career.

I’m glad Jensen is back in some sort of connection with CLYW/Chris. One personal thing though is I hope he finally recieved the help he needed.

~Z

You got mentioned because awesome people came up.

Jensen and I ate tacos together once. They weren’t that great but I’m hoping we’ll eat poutine at Tim Horton’s and make a video in Canada someday.

…I will be happy to be a yoyo hall-of-famer with Jensen someday. And I don’t care who’s name comes first.

4 Likes

Maybe you’ll both get inducted at the same time. That’d be pretty neat =)

Yuki

A video like that would be amazing!!!

[quote=“Augie,post:66,topic:44458”]
If you guys are ever in a Tim Horton’s together, I’ll bring you some poutine in order to make this happen (unfortunately, not available at Tim Horton’s itself). :wink: In the meanwhile, you can be enjoying a “double double” coffee.

If this happens anywhere near Ottawa, you should also try out a Beaver Tail. Mmm… Beaver Tails…

1 Like

Or you can order the Wayne Gretzky at Tim Horton’s …

9 cream and 9 sugar. Yes I have heard this happens. OMG!

Jensen has never bailed on employers (maybe he has in other situations idk)… but what i think youre referring to is him leaving CLYW, and going to YYF, then going back to CLYW eventually. They were Sponsores, not employers… its quite a bit different.

If you’ve ever looked into the story behind “the rise and demise” of Jensen Kimmett, you would see that he left CLYW for the search for more “fame” i guess you could say. Then due to very personal reasons he left YYF and went back to his true friends at CLYW. Which, then for more personal reasons, he left the yoyo crowd all together for a while. It’s not because he was getting different yoyos with each company.

I guess the reason people like him so much, besides from being killer at yoyoing, is that he has a story to him. Watching his videos and seeing him yoyo you can sorta piece part of his personality together, and for that people feel closer to him. So when he left it was a big deal, and hes sorta back now! Now whenever anyone gets a CLYW yoyo they know Jensen handled/had something to do with it! Thats why we are stoked.

1 Like

I’m just happy cause he isn’t dead

1 Like

I can’t wait to see more awesome videos. Maybe he could make a video/time lapse of him at the lodge testing, assembling, ect.

We all are, but the yoyo community is going to say weird stuff that will back him out again.

Jensen is the man, so happy to see him back