Clyw vs Yyf

Should I get a good clyw or a YYF bimetal. There around the same price but I don’t know which one is better?

Depends what you’re looking for in a yoyo in terms of aesthetics, weight distribution, shape, weight in general, etc.

I’ve grown to like CLYW more than YYF, however the Space Cowboy plays as good as any CLYW so you really can’t go wrong. I haven’t use the VK, though, so I can’t speak about that.

What Yo-Yos have you already tried that you like?

The stability from a bimetal is going to be greater than the clyw. That said just go for whatever looks best since stability isn’t everything.

You can’t go wrong with either. I’m a bit of a CLYW fan boy but dat space cowboy doe

New YYF VK will play better than any CLYW made.

i have to say that clyw is usually over priced and over hyped… so if your going to get a clyw i would get one off the bst for cheaper then buying it brand new.

yyf however has the best play for the cheapest price… minus some of their oldest models.

i would go spacecowboy because it plays amazing and is bi metal something clyw doesnt have.

clyw is okay but the price makes it but more repulsive to some players… now if your made of cash i would go spacecowboy and a yeti which is coming out this week.
both of those yoyos are really good player.