CLYW Snow Tires VS IR Pads?

I’m quite a slow player, maybe slow-mid player, I own many clyw yoyos and some yoyofactorys, I was wondering at this speed which would be the perfect response for me. I just dont want to waste my money on pads that aren’t good enough for me so I was wondering which is better from point of views from people who have tried both. Thanks guys!

In all honesty I don’t feel like any one of them would be ‘better’ for either slower or faster player. Heck I don’t think ‘any’ response pad is better for slower or faster player. There are good response pads that works as intended and there are bad response pads, that’s it.

Well I heard IR Pads are more responsive, because fast players use shorter string. I would like a stronger response because I like to do whip binds, but I’m not sure if it would be too grabby as well…

snow tires is about as responsive as irpad soft

soft? Like, slim?

IrPads make soft, normal, and hard versions of most of their pads. The CLYW Snow Tire is pretty similar to the soft irpads is what he’s saying.

Softer = more grippy, mot much break-in time, but shorter lasting.

Harder = Less grippy, longer break-in time, and longer lasting.

ive tried both many many times, i prefer snow tires, they perform just as well and last ages longer

1 Like

Yeah, the snow tires look better too in my opinion, I think I’ll get them. Thanks!