Clyw Sasquatch or ilyy fury

I’m new to the yoyo scene and I have no idea about these two companies or their yo-yos. I really love my yyf primo and not so much my skyline, so I’m looking into big, wide monsters like the severe , Sasquatch, or ilyy fury. I will get a severe later but my question is about these two yo-yos and their company’s- the caribou lodge Sasquatch and the ilyy fury… Which would you recommend? Thanks for any help ;D

If your’e new to the scene, why spend so much money on a yoyo you can’t utilize to its full potential? But to answer your question, the Sasquatch is a perfect fit to that “monsterous” descriptin. Enven its name is a monster.

Just because I just started last week doesn’t mean I can’t and won’t utilize the yoyo… I’ve already learned advanced parts one and two in just a week so I’m sure the rest will come with practice and time… Money is of no importance when asking about quality of the yoyo. Thanks for the info about the Sasquatch yye told me they are delayed but should be getting some more in soon. I already ordered a one drop 54 to hold me over until they get them in but they have they have the ilyy fury’s in stock and I would like to know what people think about them before I order it.and yes I’ve read the high speed review, but I really want to know with some real talk from real people and have some comparisons… Any help is appreciated. Thanks

I own a Fury and it is awesome! it’s a larger throw which is just what you are looking for and it is super smooth and stable. I haven’t played the sasquatch but i’m sure it’s a great throw. I don’t think i’ve heard of anything bad that came out of CLYW, so i’m positive you can’t go wrong with either. Any which one you choose i’m sure you will be VERY pleased with.

Thanks dead pool that was perfect. I ordered the fury and can’t wait. I’ll order the Sasquatch when they get restocked… I noticed your favorite was an h spin… How is it and how is hspin for that matter?

My Hspin Cut is amazing as well! It’s on the way other end of the spectrum though. It superlight and floaty goodness! The finish on it might be my favorite so far.

Yeah I looked at it… Pretty sweet I’ll look into getting one much later. I’ve quite a few that have yet to come in and I’d like to master before I compulsively order another…

Ive been playing with the fury. it’s incredibly smooth and i didn’t know a yoyo could be that stable. Truly amazing and it is definitely a beastly force to be reckoned with.

Told Ya! I will be getting my Noctu on saturday…I can hardly contain myself!!