CLYW Pickaxe hoodie *Way Too Small* Pics Added

Since the idea of reviews of products here on YYE is not supported for some reason (I disagree that they are useless), Ill just put this here.
They mention that American apperal wears a bit small and go a size larger than your T shirt. I wear a large T shirt, so I got an XL hoodie.

Its SO tight!!!
I can even put it on over a single T shirt without the sleeves of the shirt being forced to bunch up in my arm pit. There isnt enough room for a sleeve of the T shirt!

50 bucks down the hole cause of lack of reviews.
Serious Bummer.

BUY TWO SIZED LARGER THAN YOU WEAR! or be a lame-o like me. :-[

TOP PIC - “XL” pickaxe hoodie, fingers at armpit

BOTTOM PIC - XL Hoodie from other brands thats actually an XL size. Look at the amount of space i have in the armpit area compared to the top one that can even fit a sleeve of a tshirt without wadding it into a bunch.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I’m sorry to hear that you spent hard earned cash on a product that fit differently than the description indicates. Maybe customer support at YYE can work with you on a mutually acceptable resolution?

The awesome customer service of YYE is already on it. Nothin but love for the YYE crew.

does this apply to american apparel t-shirts, as well?

American Apparel stuff tends to be a more skin-tight fit. As an anecdote, I like my clothes to fit like that, and I wear the same size and haven’t sized up, and I like the fit. So I wouldn’t suggest going two sizes up unless you want a much looser fit. And, as stated, YYE has great service, so it shouldn’t be an issue if it’s the wrong size.