CLYW Peak or Canvas

I’m looking to acquire either of these two around CLYW throws. Obviously is easier to find a Peak or Peak 2 than it is a Canvas. I’m open to either so please send offers if you have one you’d like to sell.

In the meantime for anyone who has thrown both, are they comparable?

I don’t have have either, but I do have a wooly marmot which is just a smaller peak. If it plays similar then I’d say that it’s good :+1:

3 Likes

Offtopic.
I owned Canvas couple years ago, and currently own Peak and Peak2. Simple answer to your question is - Peaks are not comparable with Canvas. In my personal opinion, overall feeling that any yoyo from Peak family line delivers - it is much more satisfying in comparison with Canvas.
I am not saying that Canvas is a bad yoyo, not at all, it is just different, and i (again, personally) do not like it. So i sold Canvas, and still keeping my Peaks, Wooly Marmot and Ti Peak :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

^ Agreed 100% ^

2 Likes

I’m glad I asked. Sounds like I need to get my hands on both now.

1 Like

I have never played the canvas. I do have a Peak and Wooly Marmot, though. I bought them purely because i think they look amazing. I was happy to find that I enjoy playing them a lot too. I now have a goal of collecting as many iterations of them as I can - I like them that much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.