CLYW Orca

Really want a Gold one. Maybe some of my music gear that’s up for sale will sell and I’ll get one (if they’re still available), or CLYW will hold a contest and I’ll try to win one ;D

The Orca looks so great, if it plays half as good as it looks, and as CLYW team members are saying, I think CLYW hit it out of the park with this one!

4 Likes

Thanks. I knew I could manipulate some eye candy. Now, it’s much more convenient. :wink: I would have loved to see a dark blue too, but that gold one looks so nice! Those solids look really good.

AHHHHHH

I really want a gold one, but I guess I’ll just have to wait a few months until I can afford some new throws and snatch one off of the BST :’(

those look so good. Cannot buy one right now but I want a pink one so bad!!

Clyw’s dont usually go super fast because of the price but I think they will have a new run with in a couple months

then I guess I’m in that percentage! I Love flat bearings! More than those fancy grooved ones!

I’m not really into the deeply-grooved ones (though I do have some installed that I didn’t bother swapping out yet) but I like a good KK or CT.

I will admit, I’m not usually a big fan of Clyw, but this has caught my eye, I just might get it. Nice shape.
And I am one of those people that like center track or concave bearings over flat.

highfive

lubed and silent flats are the way to go.

1 Like

pfft what do you know…
You just started throwing Last week or something like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I was lucky enough to try one of Harrison’s at PNWR, and I was surprised. It doesn’t play like a clunky 67 g. I swear, it plays 65, but it may be just me. When I tried it, it was so smooth, pick-up lines weren’t anywhere close. Not only that, but it still plays just as solid as a return top a gram or two above it’s weight. The only reason, I didn’t buy one off him, was I was broke at the time and didn’t know how ridiculously awesome it is. Thought I would put in my 2 cents. ;D

I’m excited to get one, don’t have the money right now but hopefully will when they put out a 2nd run. I will probably get a splash. I really like the tiny whale on the side. I’m very interested to read a review on how this yoyo plays but the shape looks very intriguing and I enjoy CLYW alot.

lol wut

Don’t worry, I’m joking

Steve, are there plans on a 28s release?
Looks like a killer yoyo to me :slight_smile:

Don’t worry, there will be plenty of these in classic CLYW splash colorways (and even a few new ones). The Orca is going to be around for a while. :slight_smile:

Before the peak came out, there were 26 pages of hype like this, probably the most of all time.

You all need to stop making me want one of these! I’ve spent too much on 2 CLYWs these past 6 weeks…

Thanks Steve!

bonfire + puffin 2 + chief = orca