CLYW Minitee! - Available Thursday 08/10 - 10pm ET

Minitee_Feature
It’s small but WIDE, it’s a pocket throw for people with weird pockets, it’s the gentlest of all tiny aquatic mammals, it’s the Minitee!

Orange-Minitee Orange-Minitee-2 Orange-Minitee-3

The story of this yoyo is very simple: we thought an undersized Manatee would be hilarious. Riccardo agreed. We scaled it down, kept as much width as possible, tweaked the weight distribution to keep it from getting speed wobbles, and then set it loose upon the world. The prototypes made us giggle for a week straight.

minitee

We hope you have the same reaction when you throw it. All hail the Minitee!

16 Likes

I did not expect to have my will power tested by this one, but after seeing the specs i’m kinda giggling and dreaming about the Minitee

5 Likes

This looks amazing!

2 Likes

Reminds me of a CoreCo Qubit

11 Likes

I’m pretty excited here!!!

1 Like

i am in love

1 Like

Im going to need to take out a 2nd mortgage for my obsession soon :skull_and_crossbones:

Riccardo and Cris had a great love for the Clash Cube… the step was simple!

That product pic looks sick hah! Looks super fun and silly

How does playability compare to the Lagrange and similar small throws?

2 Likes

It can def make it through solid combos. the width makes it lose power a bit easier if you make a mistake and hit your fingers etc but otherwise it’s dead smooth and plays nice and floaty. I haven’t tried lagrange but its heavier, more stable and not as fast as G2 mini covenant or mini banshee. Plays similar to mini wide banshee but is so much more fun to catch in hand. If you like mini throws. You’ll be delighted

2 Likes

Made a Poll on our YYE Instagram account for the different colors being released tonight! - Just curious if the results would be similar here LOL - This Yo-Yo is honestly TOO FUN LOL!

Favorite Minitee Colorway?!

• Sarsaparilla
  • Orange
  • Army Green
  • Beach Party
0 voters
1 Like

Also the man himself just released this!:

#trickcircle by Riccardo Fraolini using the CLYW Minitee! :fire:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cvxcqk4OWtp/

4 Likes

Army Green Ordered :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just got that Army Green also. 1st yoyo purchase in quite awhile. Just couldn’t miss this one.

3 Likes

So excited to try it

2 Likes

Copped a beach party, so excited!

4 Likes

Half sarsaparilla, half orange :wink:

pity that the non-solid versions never have graphics :disappointed:… I’d be curious to know the reason for this choice

1 Like

This yoyo is such a fun throw - its absolutely hilarious to finger spin and do DNA on! :rofl:

PS: Restock coming super soon!

12 Likes

What is a reasonable exchange rate between super soon time units and hours/minutes?

2 Likes