CLYW Minitee! - Available Thursday 08/10 - 10pm ET

They went quickly. I do hope there is a restock.

2 Likes

yerp!

Awesome to hear that :+1:t5: Will there be the same colorways with the upcoming restock?

2 Likes

I didn’t think they would go that fast

1 Like

they went in less than a minitee.

sorry… someone had to.

3 Likes

Thats what i wanna know aha

taken red… I would have freely chosen the Beach Party colorway, since I don’t have it but I want Riccardo’s name on the yoyo!
However, it is very demeaning to have to give up a color you like due to the absence of graphics. I hope it can serve as a suggestion for the future @unklesteve

We’ve always offered un-engraved colorways since the beginning of the company. Since I joined we’ve done fewer of them, but since sometimes the colorway just looks better without engraving we will continue to offer some as the mood strikes us. Sorry if that didn’t work out for you this time, but since we can’t please everyone we really just try and do what seems best to us and hope that most folks agree. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you for your answer and your time… as You can see mine was a simple suggestion that can be accepted or not. I won’t bore you with further words… just compare what you wrote with the following image. All the best, greetings. :wave:

1 Like

I just need to tell someone.

Got my Minitee and it’s great. But the first thing I did was not realize how different the weight distribution would be and threw it right down into the tile floor. Scuffed it up real bad, be safe out there!!

4 Likes

We are officially restocked with more Minitee!

11 Likes

Get those Beach Parties while they are hot!!!

Going to bed if they are still there I might convince myself in the morning. Y’all buy them so I can just miss this one.