CLYW Broadcast

Anyone else on here get this on their IG?

1 Like

at least 30 people, by the looks of it

1 Like

Fair point lol

Yeah. I’ve been added to a few broadcast channels on IG not sure how I feel about them yet other than it’s an instant mute.

1 Like

As for the minitee I have no earthly idea what that is. Is that a yo-yo a shirt. Am I this out of touch… probably.

1 Like

Lol Minitee is a tiny Manatee. I played one at Nats. Felt just like the yoyo freaks mono, but actually kept spinning for more than a few seconds.

2 Likes

How “mini” are we talking?

1 Like

Very much mini in diameter, comically wide proportionally to the diameter lol. Seems fun.

Width: 50 mm
Diameter: 43.8 mm
Weight: 66 grams
Bearing: Size C, Centering
Response: Snow Tires

11 Likes

Tried one at nationals, it’s about as comical as you would expect.

3 Likes

Riccardo let me try it in November/December… very nice indeed.
He has always preferred superwide yoyos… Manatee himself is, like his previous signature when he was in X3, the Seed… and even before being sponsored, many years ago he preferred to play with yoyos like the Aoda Miracle, YYR ClashCube or YYF Monster. the colors that have been chosen are really very beautiful!

1 Like

The specifications don’t seem correct to me… in my opinion the diameter is less than 50mm

The diameter is 43.8mm. I just copy pasted how Steve posted the specs in the CLYW discord, width being listed before diameter threw me off for a moment at first too.

Ohh good I looked at that twice and thought to myself “damn they made a decent superwide” that throw looks neat but I rarely touch my monster I feel this would be the same deal neat but rarely used for my preferences.

1 Like

Excuse me! in my haste I misread it. yes, they are correct, absolutely :+1:

P.s. half red and half orange Is very cool! :wink:

1 Like