CLYW Canvas release

Bought one of each Canvas…because I’m rich ;D

Wow… just wow… like holy crap. You seriously blew that out of proportion. You got some problems.

When I said justice I was referring to when I buy American product I have to pay a ridiculous Exchange rate normally. And now your complaining because our dollar is a little bit better. I find it funny

Kay. The American dollar has almost always been better that the Canadian one. I’m saying its nice that I can order things for the same price as you guys. A couple years ago one of our dollars was worth 60 cents to your country so ordering stuff sucked.

Way to be a jerk and think I was being hateful, seriously get off your high horse dude, I wasn’t being hateful…

I wasn’t trying to start a war just saying its awesome that for once the Exchange rate is flipped around. I don’t know what post you read that you got so offended.

2 Likes

I am soooooooooooo jealous. I can’t afford one right now…:frowning:

Dcs writes quite the love letter, huh.

1 Like

Seriously, talk about stuff getting blown out of proportion. Canadian dollar, American Dollra, British Pound sterling, honestly, who cares. Money is money.

All you said was a little “off the wall statement”. My though? Wow, the Canadian dollar is stronger to the US dollar right now? Interesting, let me go check". Hardly something for people to get their undies tied in a knot over. I didn’t see any hate, anger or even trying to stir up something. It’s just a money exchange rate. Nothing EVER worth getting up in arms over unless it’s a person playing the currency exchange game.

Some people don’t know when to let things pass.

We’re all here for yoyo and to have fun. I think it’s obvious some people need a reminder of that. Until then, I look forward to the next time you post a video. Whatever the heck you’re throwing, man, that bearing is wicked loud!

Same… Makes me depressed

while you guys argue about dollars i weep, because i cant afford a canvas :slight_smile: i thought they were gonna be a bit more affordable :frowning:

I lied. I was taking a nap when the Canvas was released because I was planning on NOT buying one because of the high price ($150 shipped). I woke about an hour after the release and started browsing the CLYW store. The more I browsed the more I wanted one…so I gave in and got a grey pickaxe/signature. Now I feel stupid for napping and not getting one of the three dual tones :frowning: Oh well…

The dingkface one is cool. I’ll either get that, or a jon bot sasquatch.

just saying, USD are still slightly more than CAD… it’s about 1 USD for 1.03 CAD.

On a related note, it looks like a nice yoyo. I hope the people who bought them enjoy them. CLYW has always been a strong company, one of my favorites, and I’m sure that this baby will be a great player.

Playing with yoyos, guys, remember? Fun stuff.

Getting it straight from Chris saturday. Mesoexcited.

nice! what colourway?
I gave in and ordered a grey one a couple days ago. So excited :slight_smile:

I bought the very first donut hurdler. And nice, hope you like it.

Words cannot express my jealousy

Fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

OFF TOPIC

Thanks captain obvious. Your post as well as this one don’t exactly stay on topic

Anyone have any quick reviews on hoe the canvas plays? Like, how is it compared to the avalanche or the sasquatch?

I wrote a review on the Canvas that I put up today. It isn’t comparative though.