Keep Or Sell?

I have a clyw canvas Donut Hurdlers edition, and I was wondering if 180 dollars for it is a good sale. I love my canvas and I don’t know if I want to see it go help, please.

Well it is all up to you really. For me I hate selling so I would try for a good trade for it. But if you want money more than trades then 180 is alot of green.

Personally the canvas is not that great of a yoyo in terms of performance for me so I would try and get a good trade for it or sell, but again that is just me.

I don’t know what the retail price for that specific canvas is but I think 180 is a good offer unless someone can correct me on that.

Ive seen hurdler canvases go for 140 or less. I would try to go for a trade in this case

From the looks of the CLYW website, the canvases aren’t selling as well as they used to. They still have a number of unsold yoyos that have been in stock NEW for weeks at the price of $150.

I’d take it. For that much money you can get a YYR.

i wouldn’t pay over 120 for a canvas. They are IMO the worst playing CLYW out there.

I do not think that has anything to do with the Canvas. It has everything to do with the artwork on the yoyo. Who in the world wants a morbid yoyo that commemorates starvation, murder, cannibalism, and human tragedy?

I think CLYW are one of the shrewdest marketers out there; but this one was just too much for me.

They can be bought as a set as learning aids in the classroom and maybe claimed as a tax deduction under business expenses.

Yeah, it’s a little morbid, but so is the evening news. Either way, I’m not giving up my Lost in the Arctic #4

Yeah, I have to agree. Morbid or not. It is still a Canvas :slight_smile:

Almost a perfect organic-shaped yoyo.

I bought my mint Canvas for $85. If you can get $180 I would sell. You could always buy another later and pocket some cash now.