Clyw "boy"

Any try out the new BOY from Clyw yet? What’s y’alls opinions? :grin::raised_hands:t4:

5 Likes

Not much help here…

Last night I had a dream that I owned one. In my dream; I threw it for 6 hours straight.

I hit every single trick I ever knew and landed every single one of them!

Yes; no kidding. I hit all 4 of my tricks.

And the Boy was amazingly Awesome.

PS… I just woke up from a nap. In my nap I made a Super hot beef sandwich. Just as I finished making the sandwich; I woke up.

So now I have to go take another nap and eat the sandwich before it gets cold…

…Seriously though; I talk to some pretty ‘serious players’ and from what I have been told; the Boy is Excellent…

I wouldn’t kid you… I just ordered one; and I do some serious thinking before I decide what to order…

10 Likes

An AC1 redux.

6 Likes

This is real :heart_eyes_cat:

How does it play??

Worth it?

1 Like

It plays like an AC1. Slightly lighter. Little similarity to the AC2 other than profile.

If you like the AC1 then you’ll like the Boy. It’s fine.

3 Likes

Here’s the Boy with AC1 and AC2’s.

6 Likes

Tryna figure out if I wanna do a trade for a boy so I just found this thread and sheesh bub that 28s is lookin clean

1 Like

I really like mine. It’s got a w/organic shape to it. Overall a very balanced yoyo. Decent amount of center weight but doesn’t lack rim weight either. Not really a yo-yo that will play ultra fast but it has a very nice mellow feel to it with good spin time.

2 Likes

it’s really good, felt a little slim to me but I liked it

3 Likes

This is a perfect description I think ima take the trade. I absolutely LOVE my AC1 and AC2 for different reasons. The boy seems like an AC1 with a wider gap

1 Like